|And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and Father by Him. Colossians 3:17
We believe a key component missing in today’s society are godly men and we want to be part of the solution. Under the leadership of Don Stretch, the RSBC Men’s Ministry purposes to promote and coordinate a continuing Men’s Ministry that will foster fellowship and promote individual Christian growth by exalting Jesus Christ and equipping and evangelizing men.
For images of our Men's Ministry in action, go to the Photo Gallery.
Men’s Ministry Objectives
- to be men who have a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ
- to be men of prayer
- to be men of great faith
- to be men who devote themselves to helping others
- to be men who generously give of their resources
- to be men who courageously share their faith
- to be men who demonstrate compassion to hurting people
Men’s Ministry Upcoming Events
or call 770.424.9847 for information regarding any of these events.
F.A.I.T.H. Riders Ministry
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9
On Sunday evening, January 29, 2012, a chapter of Faith Riders was established at Roswell Street Baptist Church. Faith Riders is a ministry dedicated to sharing Jesus Christ with others. We just happen to ride bikes as well! Our motto is "No One Left Behind." F.A.I.T.H. is an acrostic:
- F is for forgiveness. We cannot have eternal life and heaven without forgiveness.
- A is for available. Forgiveness is available for all but is not automatic.
- I is for impossible. It is impossible for God to allow sin into heaven. It is also impossible for us to please God through our own actions.
- T is for turn. Turn means to repent from sin and self to Christ only.
- H is for heaven. Heaven is eternal life, here and now and in the hereafter, but only through Christ. Forsaking all, I trust Him!
Whether you ride a Honda or a Harley-Davidson, a BMW or a Suzuki, a Yamaha or a Kawasaki, you are welcome to join us! Click on our logo above for more information about Faith Riders.
For more information, contact:
Director, F.A.I.T.H. Riders
F.A.I.T.H. Riders Schedule:
Car Care Ministry
The Car Care Ministry
is provided by our Men's Ministry for widows and single mothers within the RSBC fellowship. As the name implies, we provide ongoing automobile maintenance and upkeep. Mechanics and car maintenance providers are needed to volunteer their time and energy in the Car Care Ministry
for further information.
Saturday, December 7
Builders for Christ Ministry
The RSBC Builders for Christ
Ministry consists of men and women who serve in the mission field of church construction. We help churches build their building by providing and coordinating volunteer labor. You don't have to be a professional in the field of construction to participate. In fact, our building teams consist of volunteers from all walks of life, including contractors, public servants, computer professionals, students, retired people, nurses, truck drivers, and more. There is a job for everyone, and all we need are servant hearts and willing hands.
Builders for Christ Construction Mission Trip
The RSBC Builders for Christ had a successful mission venture in Circleville, Ohio, this past June, led by Bill Cloys. They assisted with the installation of an additional level on an established building at Circleville Baptist Church. They will venture out again on a mission trip during the summer of 2014. Check back here for details.
If you have an interest in joining the RSBC Builders for Christ, contact Bill Cloys: